Whether you are looking for dynamic online group classes, tutoring or full educational support, our team can customize your child’s educational plan to fit their learning styles and goals.
We offer classes, tutoring and customized curriculum for ages 5-18 in STEM, Language, Social Science, Language Arts, The Arts, Social Justice and Community Service.
Micro Schoolhouse Services
- Curriculum Development Our curriculum developers can customize a curriculum that is the right fit for your child. Our experts can work with an existing curriculum and tailor it or create a curriculum that is completely customized to your student.
- Teacher Check In We will match a teacher that understands your child’s learning style and will plan, guide, and manage their educational plan. Meetings can be scheduled weekly or monthly.
- Transcript/Portfolio Support Our experts will meet with you and your child to create a transcript and or portfolio.
- IEP Support We have an advocate who can assist parents with understanding their child’s IEP, recommend appropriate supports and accommodations. They have an understanding of various agencies that provide services and how to navigate between them. They can review documents and can help you prepare for meetings related to your child’s IEP.
- Micro School Teacher We will match a teacher that understands your child’s learning style and will oversee and implement educational plan. You can choose to have your child’s teacher meet virtually 2 to 5 days a week.
To set up a meeting to discuss your needs, click here.
To see the educational support service price list, click here.