Is this your first time here?
Welcome to UHS OnlineVisitors can view the course catalog and register for classes without creating an account or logging in.
To register your student(s) in classes, use the Register button in the catalog. Once students are registered, they must enroll in virtual classrooms here at UHSOnline. This is where you will find your zoom links, teacher contact information, parent notes, and other resources. Register first, and then come back here to enroll in your virtual classroom using the instructions below.
How to set up your UHSOnline account
Parents: Create your account
- Before you set up an account here, register your student in classes using the Register button in the catalog. This sets up your parent portal in JackRabbit, where your account is managed. Setting up and account here provides access to virtual classrooms.
- Students under 12 and those who are not taking academic classes may use their parent accounts
- Students over 12 and taking academic classes use the method below.
- Parents may also set up accounts for grandparents, charter teachers, and others using the same link. Each account must have a unique email address.
- Click the Create a new account button below.
Students: 12 years and older
- You are issued an Urban Homeschoolers email account. Watch for account information email.
- First activate your Office 365 account following the instructions in your account email.
- After your account is set up, log in using the OpenID Connect link with your Urban Homeschoolers email and password. The OpenID Connect link is black with the red icon.
How to enroll in virtual classroomsAfter you set up your account here, parents, students and others must enroll in your virtual classroom. This provides access to class information and resources. You must be logged in here through your own account
when entering the class code.
- Your class enrollment key for each class is available in My Schedule in your Parent Portal
Note: Parent Portal and the UHSOnline are separate services.
- Students may also get their class enrollment key from their teacher
- Once enrolled in your virtual classroom, your classes will be listed in your Dashboard