5 to 6 Years
Early Years Program
Mondays & Wednesdays. 9:00am – 12:00pm
Welcome to our program for our youngest learners, where the emphasis is on play, teamwork, and fun. Every week we’ll explore and create. Activities include:
- Art For active little hands and minds.
- Letters and Numbers A hands-on, play-based approach to start decoding letters and numbers.
- Science Exciting science experiments that encourage asking possibly the most important question at this age: “Why?”
- PE Get active, get physical. Learn teamwork and the tricky art of maybe not quite winning every time.
- Weekly Storytelling Mrs. Rebecca captivates attention and ignites imagination in her storytelling sessions.